Foto seksi Dion Wiyoko in actions star pose


[dionprofile1.jpg]

Overview What is similar to Ming Dao (183 Club personnel). I do so with himself. Finally, the search is not useless. What turns this model and the film's Avatara Agency Model.Setelah see photos of this one so kesemsem with bodynya that Dion never bagus.Katanya main film, unfortunately, horror movie, I do not like watching horror movie. So, I have not had him acting tough in the big screen. I see only a few times aktingnya on FTV, what a role he often evil or only a small role, is not prominent. Hopefully he can be lead actor, no matter if Dion would like to compare with Ming Dao. Finally I got some information about this one guy. The first time where he liat ya? I forget, the main first time see the face this guy really shocked and stunned. This guy is similar to the idol me. Overview What is similar to Ming Dao (183 Club personnel). I do so with himself. Finally, the search is not useless. What turns this model and the film's Avatara Agency Model.
After viewing photos of this one so like with bodynya good (Yah I actually made tp rada nyeremin do, hehehehe less like the body shape too with good musculature. Beringasan looks and rough.
He said Dion was playing the film, unfortunately, horror movie, I do not like watching horror movie. So, I have not had him acting tough in the big screen. I see only a few times aktingnya on FTV, what a role he often evil or only a small role, is not prominent deh. Hopefully he can be lead actor, no matter if Dion would like to compare with Ming Dao.